Hi,Welcome to D&M! The world's most powerful diploma sales center.
Home >> Industry News >> Studying in the UK automotive engineering: good employment prospects

Studying in the UK automotive engineering: good employment prospects

In Britain, study in web survey study in automotive engineering overall employment rate to 92.4%.The professional direction of the employment of graduates has a lot of, from auto production process in the research, design, test and sales links, automotive engineering students can choose.Ideal, can go to the institute of vehicles, automotive, locomotive vehicle, subway and light rail vehicle design and manufacturing enterprises, involved in the urban traffic system planning, design, construction, operation and management.Such as changchun automobile research institute, Beijing automotive research institute and some other domestic famous automobile research institute, changchun, wuhan, Shanghai gm, Shanghai Volkswagen, faw, Beijing Benz, guangzhou Honda, changan ford automobile production enterprises and other well-known graduates are good choice.From the perspective of the whereabouts of graduates in recent years, one's deceased father grind or go abroad accounted for 40%, basically all the remaining 60% of graduates to first-class enterprise in the domestic manufacturing industry, and the employment situation is very good.
Studying in the UK automotive engineering: Britain has the world's leading technology

Studying in the UK automotive engineering in research and design in the world leading position, not only numerous world famous models from the British car designers, and British automotive engineers to help other countries develop auto industry has also played a critical role.Britain, as the old industrial countries, no doubt, be the first choice of the British study in automotive engineering.The most glorious period, the British car industry has created many world famous car models and brands, such as Rolls-Royce, bentley, aston?Martin, rover, etc.But as the cost of production is increasing day by day, the product gradually lose competitiveness.But the UK then with hundreds of years accumulation and experience in automobile manufacturing, rapid transformation to the car research and development.Soon, its car research and development and design occupies the important position in the world, not only numerous world famous models from the British car designers, and British automotive engineers to help other countries develop auto industry has also played a critical role.

Many research projects for studying in the UK automotive engineering professional suppliers and brand support, for example: the queen's university in Belfast, by a leading north American car industry group is located in Pittsburgh OptimumPowerTechnology funding, part of a car project research across the Atlantic.The university of Dundee and Germany, the UK primary and secondary suppliers develop intelligent auto lighting system.Loughborough university ergonomics research results has been fiat PuntoBravo and Brava models applied to it.If students are interested in to automobile manufacturing, consider to study in Britain.

Dynamic transaction
  • Eugene buy the Newcastle U
    $1000USD.
  • Maal got Brunel University
    $1500USD
  • University of canterbury G
    $1100usd
  • Coventry university mading
    $1200
  • BCIT diploma mading...
    $700
  • Southern cross university
    $mading...
  • Universiti Teknologi Malay
    $Confirmation...
  • Miss tu order is processin
    $1200usd
  • buy fake University of Wai
    $2200
  • Australia Newcastle Univer
    $800
By 2015 dip.com All license Copyright Rights Reserved Copyright & nipic value-added telecommunications business: Shenzhen B2-20140130 the station legal advisor: Chen Ming lawyer